Friday, February 11, 2011

Too Blessed to Be Stressed

I'm too blessed to be stressed and
too anointed to be disappointed!

I refuse to be discouraged,
To be sad or to cry.
I refuse to be downhearted
And here's the reason why.

I have a God Who is Almighty;
Who is Sovereign and Supreme;
I have a God Who loves me,
And I am on His team.

He is all wise and powerful;
Jesus is His Name;
Though everything else is changeable,
My God remains the same.

I refuse to be defeated.
My eyes are on my GOD.
He has promised to be with me,
As through this life I trod.

I am looking past my circumstances,
To heaven's throne above.
My prayers have reached the heart of God.
I am resting in His love.

I give thanks to Him in everything.
My eyes are on His face.
The battle is His; the victory is mine;
He will help me win the race.

I repeat, I'm Too Blessed to Be Stressed!

~Author Unknown

No comments: