Thursday, February 10, 2011

How to get rid of Complaining


I will bless the LORD at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth. ~ Psalms 34:1

It's so easy to be thankful and praise the Lord during good times. It's not always easy to do that during difficult times. Complaining is nothing more than unbelief. It is saying to God, I do not believe You are going to work this problem for my good. It doesn't matter if it's a small thing like the weather, or a big thing like an illness or losing your job. I'm really having to learn this lesson alot lately. I don't always feel thankful when something I don't like happens, but just saying thank you to God and starting to praise Him for Who He is and what He has done for me gets rid of that complaining attitude.

photo by me - Key West, Florida

No comments: